From the Google News Help Forums:
- How do I get included in Google News?
- How long will it take?
- Why aren’t my articles being crawled?
- Why do my articles have the wrong headline?
- What is the “unique urls” or “3 digit” rule?
- Can I be crawled if my site has robots?
- If my site is subscription based, can I still be crawled?
- Why does my sitemap receive the “Unexpected publication name error?
- Should I submit a News Sitemap?
- How do I get author names to appear?
- If I submit a News Sitemap, will Google News stop crawling my regular section pages?
- Article fragmented? Article too short? Article too long? What do these error messages mean?
- Answer: How often does Google News crawl my sitemap?
- Answer: How can I get credit for my site’s original content?
Forum discussion at Google News Help.
Hat Tip to Barry Schwartz for pointing these out